одиночества и тоски по родине

22. Jan, 01:16

Sorry if I write in English, but in my life or so traveling around the world that I know so many languages ... but in truth I do not write any good! My name Gorislava. My mother was born in Riga, my father in Sarajevo. I moved an Italian, I live in the region Emilia Romagna. I have a daughter a year and I am happy with my child. But my husband works all day. This city does not have friends and my parents live far away. I feel very alone even with my husband and my daughter are happy. This happens to you? Gorislava

08. Nov 2010, 01:52

Hi gorislava! I understand you ver well, but let me say something that might make you feel better about your situation: imagine, your husband didn't have a job and stayed with you all the time at home? Sounds great, but what about the money? No car, no trips anywhere, I mean ANYWHERE, apart from local supermarket and park. Believe me, that's worse. Also because a man without a job is not a happy one. It's much more difficult for them to deal with situation like that... that's to do with their ego. I think you need to find a friend or two locally... then daughter will grow up eventually and you can go back to work 😀 Good luck to you 😀

25. Jan 2010, 18:01

А "трудные здесь, в Италии работающих матерей и детей с няней ... всех нас мало времени, и хочет знать

25. Jan 2010, 18:00

E 'is also difficult because here in Italy all the mothers work and children are with the baby sitter ... all have little time and wants to know

25. Jan 2010, 17:54

hi, guys, just now I have opened this option on MK. nice to meet everyone 😀
Gorislava, from my own sad experience I can say only job gets you involved with people. it is quickest and easiest way to build up network around yourself. in a way I am in the same situation: 2 years in the country where I have zero friends. But we have Mk, and it's a bit easier 😉 keep positive thinking!
Good luck!

25. Jan 2010, 17:54

Thanks guys, very nice site.
I have not internet at home and go to the office by my husband to talk voi.Ho know this site by chance. It 'pretty. It 'difficult for me to attend meeting places. I have no car. Everything is far from where I live. I hope that my daughter soon goes to kindergarten. Will know other mothers. My husband attended only gentlemen of the court where he worked all older, with grown children. They also have some prejudices about me because they are foreign. This town do not like. I'm young but I hope to adapt quickly.
Grazie ragazze, site molto carine.Why Kris came away from Italy? Latvia is better? I hardly know latvia though I was born ...
Non ho ancora internet a casa e vado ufficio da mio marito per parlare con voi. Conoscuto questio sito casuallmente. E' carino. E' difficele per me frequentare luoghi d'incontro. Non ho car. Tuto è lontano da dove abito. Spero che mia figlia vada presto allo asilo. Conoscierò altre mamme. Mio marito frequenta solo colleghi del tribunale dove lavora tutti più grandi, con figli già grandi. Hanno anche un pò di pregiudizi su di me perchè sono straniera. Questa citta non mi piace. Ma sono giovane spero di adattarmi presto. Perchè Kris venuta via da Italia? è meglio lettonia? Io praticamente non conosco lettonia anche se sono nata...

25. Jan 2010, 11:55

good luck

25. Jan 2010, 11:53

hiya!nice to meet you.i understand you very much indeed!i am sitting at home with my litle one too,and my husband is working every single day😀he has only 2 days off per month😀we are living in Scotland,our families are far far away from us😀but U know I understood one thing you need to do something to feel better and find friends and company,that means find out about some playgroups,or meetings for mums in your community and go😀just have a research in internet.i am sure there will be something.

23. Jan 2010, 20:59

Hi Gorislava!Nice to meet you and welcome to MK. It is amazing that MK gets together people even from different countries and cultures. You know, sometimes I feel myself a little bit lonly even living in my home town with friends and relatives all around, just sitting at homr with my kid, who is less than one year old. It is a common feeling for a lot of young mums i think. May be you have similiar communities like MK in your town, or may be just try to find friends among young mums on the playground playing with your child. Anyway your baby will grow up sooner or later and you will be able to find a job and we will support you here any time anyway!P.S. sorry for my spelling....

kris kris 23. Jan 2010, 14:59

benvenuta ! ma quanti lingue conosci ,che brava 😀 io ho vissuto a Modena per un bel po di tempo ( che coincidenza ), ma ora mi sono trasferita a Riga !io ho un figlio di un anno e mezzo ! le miei amiche ,che sono rimasti la ,purtroppo non hanno dei figli , e pure sono russe. come hai saputo di Mamin klub ?

23. Jan 2010, 00:40

как интересно.а со своим отцом вы имеете контакт?
а как вы узнали о мамином клубе?

22. Jan 2010, 17:54

Извините, ошибка, но теперь я в Италии, я родился в Риге
Sorry I misspelled, but now I'm in Italy I was born in Riga
Žalostan JA misspelled, ali sad sam u Italiji sam se rodio u Rigi

22. Jan 2010, 17:52

Dear friends I was born in Italy in 1984 and live in Modena, is a town near Bologna. I lived only two years in Riga, then to Sarajevo. After I went to the island of Antiga where my mother lives. Then I came on holiday with a friend in Italy and here I met my husband. Living in Italy for two years. With the little girl I can not even look for work.
Dragi prijatelji Rođen sam u Italiji u 1984 i žive u Modena je grad u blizini Bologne. Sam živio samo dvije godine u Rigi, a zatim u Sarajevo. Nakon što sam otišao na otok Antiga, gdje živi moja majka. Tada sam došao na odmor sa prijateljima u Italiji i tu sam upoznala svog muža. Živim u Italiji za dvije godine. Sa djevojčica ne mogu ni tražiti posao.
Дорогие друзья! Я родился в Италии в 1984 году и живет в Модене, это город недалеко от Болоньи. Я жил два года в Риге, то в Сараево. После того как я отправился на остров Антига, где живет моя мать. Тогда я пришел на праздник с другом в Италии, и здесь я встретила своего мужа. Жизнь в Италии в течение двух лет. С девочкой я даже не могу найти работу.
Care amiche nasco 1974 vivo in Italia a Modena, è paese vicino a Bologna. Ho vissuto giusto due anni a Riga dopo a Saraievo. Dopo sono andata nell'isola di Antiga dove ora sta mia madre. Dopo venuta in vacanza con una amica in Italia e quì ho conosciuto mio marito. Vivo in Italia da due anni. Con la bambina piccola non posso neanche cercare un lavoro.

22. Jan 2010, 16:04

Hi Garislava!
Please, tell me more abit your self.
How old are you?
Have you been born in Latvia?
Where have you leved befor Italy?

22. Jan 2010, 15:17

Gorislava, it is quite familiar feeling for many women with babies, especially if they don't have friend in the area they live. How long do you live in Emilia Romagna? Did you try to find a friend there? Maybe some other woman with a little kid? 😀

22. Jan 2010, 14:44

bailadora вы пишите русскими буквами..так человек хоть в интернете перевести сможет...
gorislava и вы так делайте переводите свой англиский текст на русский!

22. Jan 2010, 14:13

К сожалению я не понимаю, что вы пишете

22. Jan 2010, 13:45

Vi neznaete russkij?Ja kone4no vse ponjala,4to vi napisali,no objasnitj horowo na anglijskom ja ne smogu.Vse zabilosj uze.

22. Jan 2010, 13:16

Sorry if I write in English, but in my life or so traveling around the world that I know so many languages ... but in truth I do not write any good!
My name Gorislava. My mother was born in Riga, my father in Sarajevo.
I moved an Italian, I live in the region Emilia Romagna.
I have a daughter a year and I am happy with my child.
But my husband works all day. This city does not have friends and my parents live far away.
I feel very alone even with my husband and my daughter are happy.
This happens to you?
Gorislava